Science with the future WideField Spectroscopic Telescope
May 23-26, 2023
Program and Talks
How to get to the welcome reception
Abstract deadline: 15 April 2023
Results of Abstract Submission: 1 May 2023
Registration deadline: 7 May 2023
Conference: 23(2pm) -26(6pm) May 2023
Conference fee: 100 euro
For further information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Being in the center of Vienna, we will have many facilties around us. Just in front of the meeting room there are: supermarkets (Billa), 3 restaurants (Solo Pizza, Bierheuriger, Stiegl-Ambulanz), and a kids playing ground. In the nearby campus: lots of coffee shops (Cafes), restaurants, bike rental
In 10 min walk you can reach the Uni main building (start of downtown) and in a nice 30 min you can reach the iconic Stephansdom (cathedral downtown center).
Bodo Ziegler (co-Chair)
Vincenzo Mainieri (co-Chair)
Gayandhi De Silva
Paula Sanchez Saez
Bodo Ziegler (co-Chair)
Star Alliance Rabatt Code:
Special Lufthansa Group airlines fares!
The Lufthansa Group airlines bring people together - every day, all around the world. The global route network of Austrian Airlines, Lufthansa, SWISS, Brussels Airlines and Eurowings offers optimal connection and combination options, so you will benefit from quick and direct flights to the event.
You can reach the booking platform via this LINK
and with the event code ATAUWLO.
The reduced fares are automatically displayed.
NB: Please enable pop-ups permanently in your browser while booking, otherwise the window in the booking platform will not open.
1. Behave professionally. Harassment and sexist, racist, or exclusionary comments or jokes are not appropriate. Harassment includes sustained disruption of talks or other events, inappropriate physical contact, sexual attention or innuendo, deliberate intimidation, stalking, and photography or recording of an individual without consent. It also includes offensive comments related to individual characteristics, for example: age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, race, nationality or religion.
2. All communication should be appropriate for a professional audience including people of many different backgrounds. Sexual or sexist language and imagery is not appropriate.
3. Be respectful and do not insult or put down other attendees or facilitators of the event. Critique ideas not people.
4. Should a participant witness events of bullying, harassment or aggression, we recommend that they approach the affected person to show support and check how they are. The witness may also wish to suggest that the person report the inappropriate behaviour. However, it is up to the affected person alone whether or not they wish to report it.
5. If participants wish to share photos of a speaker on social media, we strongly recommend that they first get the speaker’s permission. Participants may also share the contents of talks/slides via social media unless speakers have asked that specific details/slides not be shared.
© WST telescope